These are my picks for the best restaurants in Cheongdam dong Korea. We are always looking for new restaurants in Seoul. If you have any suggestions or insider tips, please feel free to contact us or leave us a comment below. Also check out this place that just missed the cut…if you like Korean BBQ you will love this.
10. VILLA ETWAS – If you are looking for some good Mediterranean food made by a real Mediterranean cook, come to Villa Etwas. This place has so many different kinds of salads. My personal favorite has to be the garlic salad. I normally don’t like cream pastas but this place has some of the best cream pastas in Cheongdam. After your meal do not forget to get the tiramisu which is a kind a mix of tiramisu and cheesecake. It is to die for! I actually sometimes just come here for that! This is a great place to bring a date and I would recommend sitting outside on the terrace. The place however is way too pricy (80,000 won per person). They have live music, however when I went there weren’t any. Phone number 02-514-2030. Continue reading →
These are my picks for top 10 restaurants in Apgujeong dong, Seoul, Korea.
10. DAN SUSHI– This is the best Japanese restaurant in Seoul that uses the rotating table setup to serve their sushi. You come in and you sit down and just start eating. Dishes go around in a circle and the prices are all different. You have to look at the color of the dishes to see which ones are cheap and which ones are expensive. Dan Sushi is as best as you can get. They have this cooked beef on rice which is awesome and their salmon with this cream white sauce is delicious. It could get expensive because the food is right there for you to grab and before you know it you have 30-40 plates on your table! Continue reading →
10. LE TRE CAMPANE in Hongdae: If you are looking for some good stone baked pizza restaurants in Seoul you need to check out this place. They use a huge stone oven and make the pizzas so the cheese turns a dark orange. Be careful because the pizzas here tend to get cold pretty fast. Once the pizzas go past a certain point they were very rubbery. I think overall the pizzas were good but they need to be more crispy. Also the tomato sauce is not sweet enough. Phone number: 02-336-3378. Continue reading →
10. TACO RICO in Gangnam: This place makes the list because the food is being cooked by a real Mexican. So I was expecting a lot! Don’t expect too much. Some stuff are good like the nachos or the burritos. But the tacos are terrible. This place is a mixed bag. I hear good things as well as some bad things about this place. Also the location sucks. Good luck trying to find this place. My best advice. Get out exit 7 Gangnam Station and make a right at the first small street you see. Keep going up the hill until you can’t go anymore. Then turn right. The place has a open kitchen but the seating is very limited. Continue reading →
10. SUSHI CALIFORNIA in Gangnam: This is the best Japanese sushi restaurant in Seoul when it comes to the price and quality. The sushi rolls will not blow you away but they are decent. Especially the chef specials. When you come here you must order the lobster roll but stay away from the spider roll. The Unagi rolls are pretty good but really you come here for the sushi. All the sushi’s are reasonably priced and you can even order some toro (fatty tuna) here. Where else can you get tuna sushi for 3,000 won and fatty tuna for 5,000 won. The best roll however is the rose roll( a must get). They have no appetizers which kinda suck but you can have a nice meal for two and not spend more than 50,000 won. Continue reading →
10) RAW in Gangnam: This Japanese restaurant in Seoul is near Kyobo Tower. The Japanese Ramen bowls are HUGE! This place is known for their rolls but their ramen is not half bad. They put corn in it and being from the states…I love corn! Also in Gangnam you are not going to find a better ramen place. There were some smaller ramen houses in Gangnam but they all ran out of business. Since Raw sells other kinds of Japanese food, they will be hanging around for a long time. Phone number 3482-4554. Continue reading →
10. MANKAMANA in Shinchon: This Indian restaurant in Seoul has the most tender lamb ever. The chicken curry was terrible tho. The lamb curry is the only dish to get and this dish is the only reason this place made the top 10. Overall the problem with this place was that it was just too damn spicy. If you like spice move this place up a couple of slots. I would also recommend the lassi drink which is pretty good. Continue reading →
10. BHC in Seoul: BHC stands for Big Hit Chicken. This is the KFC of Korea. They have fries as well as nuggets, however they go WAY overboard with their menu. You can get all types of Korean drinking foods here and you can even order O-deng (fish cakes). They even serve many seafood dishes. I am not sure I want to eat chicken that was next to any type of seafood…They have some nasty burgers and a terrible fried rice with curry…forget about all the other stuff and just stick with the chicken which is just OK. Continue reading →
10. LA PETIT PARIS in Sinchon: 2F 52-18 Changcheon-dong, Seodaemun-gu. This French Restaurant in Seoul has a small menu but great quality. The price is very reasonable…because if you know French food, you know that it is going to cost you a lot of money. Try the Beef Tenderloin with Red wine sauce which is the best thing on the menu. The other dishes are pretty much just alright. Phone Number 010-6353-0901. Continue reading →
10. HO LEE CHOW in Apujeong: You can find this Chinese restaurant all around Seoul. Think of this place as the P.F. Chang of Korea. If you are looking for American style chinese food you have to come here. However to be honest you will be let down. The price is way too expensive for the quality and the flavors are very bland. Also the food is way too greasy. I know I know…it is suppose to be greasy…but damn! If you are going to get anything you must get the General Chicken. The orange and lemon chicken were not very good. However their menu is huge so there are lots of choices. This is the most famous Chinese Restaurant in Seoul, so check it out. This place is leaps and bounds ahead of China Factory. That place is pure crap! Also if you like Panda Express check this out. Continue reading →