10. BRASILIA in Gangnam: This Brazilian Restaurant in Seoul is located in the heart of Gangnam. It is near clubs NB and Harlem. If you are a steak lover, you will enjoy this place. However because of their lack of different kinds of meat this place might be the worst as far varity goes. They have only steak, but with different stuff on top. Like cheese or garlic. Basically they serve you steak after steak until you are full. I love steak! But there is such a thing as having too much steak. Also they don’t have a salad bar.
9. MERCADO in Cheongdam: One of the more popular Brazilian restaurants in Seoul, Mercado has many different kinds of meat. S-cuts, sirloin, flank, veal, and bacon wrapped beef. They also have picanha, chicken, chicken hearts, sausage, and pinapple. The problem with this place is that they have no salad bars and the side dishes they do give you are crap. Also you will have to wait about 30-45 mintues to get a table during dinner hours. The meats are cooked by Koreans and served by Koreans…you can taste the difference.
8. RIO in Illsan: I came here about 2 years ago and I am not sure if this place is still in business. It was very small and it is near La Festa. It is not an all you can eat restaurant but they have great juicy steaks and porks. The meat is served as a combo, you can get meat and chicken, or meat and pork. It comes with a side of fried rice and vegetables. The price is very reasonable and they give you decent sized portions.
7. SAO PAULO in Daehangno: They have great Picanhas (rump steaks) and they give you unlimited refills of beer. The chefs are Korean and therefore the meats are “Korean style.” However they taste great! They have a sweetness to it that makes this place a must go. Starting at 25,000 won the price can not be beat as well. However this place takes their sweet time in preparing the meat. Expect to wait a long time in between servings.
6. LA PLANCHA in Itaewon: I know most of you are saying the same thing. This place is more of a Spanish restaurant than a Brazilian restaurant. I would disagree. They have so much of the Brazilian style of cooking that I had to put it on this list. Come here and get the T-Bone steak which is awesome. They have something called the meat platter which has different kinds of meat and cuts. Also remember to get the blue cheese sause which goes well with any kind of meat. Phone Number: 02-790-0063
5. COPACABANA in Itaewon: This Brazilian restaurant in Seoul might be very small and cramped. However the food here is great. They have many different kinds of meat for every meat lover. Not really a place you want to take a date, however come here to taste the quality of Brazil. They have different kinds of meat like beef, lamb, pork, sausage, and chicken. They also have a decent salad bar.
4. CHURRASCO in Anyang: This place goes to the top of the list because of they great deal they give out. To be honest you are not going to find a Brazilian restaurant in Seoul that charges only 16,000 won! You get lamb, pork, pork belly, beef, and chicken. Also they give you unlimted supply of bread. You can’t beat the price and the taste is still there.
3. IPANEMA BRAZILIAN CHURRASCARIA in City Hall: 27-11, Chon-dong, Chung-gu. This place has great Brazilian chefs and it is run by a Brazilian family. They have great chicken drumsticks and sausage. There roast beef was a little dry, however they might have the best lamb, pork and turkey in Seoul. The meat is so flavorful! They have a salad bar that they made “Korean style” which is a nice change of pace. Phone number 02-770-2756
2. CEIA in Shinsa: In Apgujeong you are going to find many restaurants. However you have to check out this Brazilian restaurant because it blows Mercados away. They have set meals which come with soup, salad from the salad bar, and pasta. As a main course they give you grilled meat of chicken, beef, and pork. They also give you this baked sweet bread which is awesome! The great thing about this place is that the meats just keep on coming. Great chicken drumsticks, sausages, and there pork ribs just fall off the bone.
1. BRAZILIA in Seohyeon: I know what you are thinking. I already have Brazilia at #10…well this branch is on another level. It is very hard to find and the journey to find it is an adventure in and of itself. You have to go to Bundang and from there ask a taxi driver to take you to Brazilia. There you will find a restaurant with many seats/rooms. Have a party here or come with a date. You will almost never have to wait. They have the best selection of meats like steak, pork, chicken, sausage, and they even give you cooked pinapple at the end. The great thing about this place is the buffet dishes they have at the salad bar. You can get full off the side dishes!!! This place is nothing like the one in Gangnam so come and try it.